My Quilt
Future
Inside
Outside
Past
When I started my quilt squares I had no idea what I was going to do for any of the four we had to do. I was struggling a lot with trying to come up with some good ideas so I decided to discuss a lot of my ideas with my partners in this project and they gave me a lot of other great ideas on how I should make them. I like there ideas a lot so I ran with there’s and it gave me some good results back in the process. It was very difficult to try to express myself because I couldn’t figure out what I was doing. What finally helped me push forward with my designs were my partners in digital photo. I was very surprised when I heard what people thought of me because they said things as nerds, smart, weird, and funny. Overall my experience was great because I learned a lot about myself and my creative ability. Next time I will plan ahead so I can get some really cool and interesting ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment