In the picture there is the American flag which shows us that we are more than what people thing of us. The colors I chose to use is red, white and black because it incorporates the meaning of the statement. I also put a border around it with words that give a little back round about our nation.everything in the picture show off a little something about our nation.The issue given above tells us there is more going on in the nation more than just what we see. Everybody sees the good about our nation like the freedom we have to leave and come from the country as we please or the love you see with the people from all over the country, but you never hear about the bad things that happen. Some bad stuff you don't hear about is the poverty and the violence that goes on, on every street corner in our nation. The way it relates to me is seeing all the people that walk into a soup kitchen asking for food because they live on the streets.
1 comment:
Interesting idea. I like how you used a black and white image of the flag. I think the composition could have been a little stronger with your lettering and words, but overall good job.
Post a Comment