Monday, September 21, 2009

Portraits



I believe my most successful portrait would have to be the face portrait because it comes from an extreme angle, and the way her face glistens off the dark shades of the tree leaves. The way I created my artistic portrait is by having her lay down on a chair while holding he hair back right out of her face. The way the shadows of her and the chair come right off on to the canvas floor. The mood I captured with my client would have to be a little uncomfortable because she had to lay back on a chair. A prop I decided to use was a picture frame made of card board. The reason why I choose the prop was to capture my clients face while she was smiling and holding the prop at the same time. I like the way the photo turned out because it captured what I was going for. What makes my surprise photo different is there is two people in it posing in a different way. It also shows them enjoying themselves and enjoying life in every way.

1 comment:

Miss Cook said...

Looking good Richard. Keep on working and pushing your limits!